The main industry trade fairs of the summer season Rosmould | Rosplast 2022 took place in Moscow with impressive results
- Record growth of the visitor audience by 36%
- 45% share of the regional visitors
- 5% increase of the exposition compared to 2021;
- 90% of the exhibitors confirmed their participation in Rosmould | Rosplast 2023;
- The fringe programme – 2 conference areas, 30 hours of presentations, 90 speakers.
On June 7-9, 2022 two main Russian trade fairs for the industry of product manufacture were held in Moscow:
- Rosmould – the 16th International Trade Fair for Mould and Tool Making, Product Development and Contract Manufacturing, including 3D-TECH Special Exposition, dedicated to additive technologies and 3D printing;
- Rosplast – the 12th International Trade Fair of Machinery and Materials for Plastics Industry.
Rosmould | Rosplast 2022 attendance results have exceeded all expectations and demonstrated a high importance of trade fairs in the current realities, when the general course towards import substitution makes searching of new business contacts and updating the supplier base task №1. Rosmould | Rosplast 2022 attendance became a record in the history of these fairs: 7 436 unique visitors came to the exposition during the three days. It is 36% more than the same indicator in 2021. At the same time the share of regional visitors made 45% (excluding Moscow and Moscow Region).
Diverse exposition of the fairs
On the exposition of Rosmould 2022 visitors examined products of the largest Russian and foreign manufacturers of moulds, dies, shaping equipment and tools: EuroDetal, Dies and Molds Plant (GAZ), FORSH, ATLANT Inc., Izh-Rest, Engineering company, Kvalitet Technology, Complex-service, New Form, Novateh, OnLimited, POLYPAK, PROF-NN, Rotosnab, Selesta, System, T-Mold, Technoplast, UrFU, EBS, Gorplast, Guvenal Kalip, HatSys, Higrade Mould, Kiranda, LPRMold, Oerlikon, R&D Mould, Schulken Form, UniMould, YUDO, etc.
3D-TECH Special Exposition for additive technologies and 3D printing presented state of the art 3D equipment, modern materials and software from the following companies: 3D Vision, Cybercom, Lider 3D, Logeeks, RedFab, HarzLabs, Stereotech, SIU System, Thor3D, TopStanok, Total Z, Thor3D, Range Vision, Rusky, UnionTech, AB Universal, Anisoprint, Association of Additive Technologies Development, Grankom, Dipaul, Metalkom, ONSINT, REC3D, F2 innovations, Additive Technology Centre, etc.
Rosplast 2022 exposition demonstrated equipment, materials, services and production decisions for plastic industry from the leading manufacturers and suppliers: APE, Babyplast, BORCHE Machinery, Gazi, GS Machinery, Jwell, Everplast, ERACO, Leader Machinery, Liansu, Moretto, Polinar Plastik, Sarac Plastic, Baliteh, BERG, GAMMA-PLAST, Welber, Vivtech, Interplast, Plastmash, Polymerphys IK, Promtechnologies, Solan-D, GK Spektr, Spetzplast, Tatplastic, TLEDA, Formotronik, LV Extrusion, etc.
Apart from the individual stands Rosmould | Rosplast 2022 visitors saw the expositions of regional manufacturers from Moscow region, Perm region, Nizhny Novgorod region, a collective exposition of Skolkovo Foundation residents and a collective stand of Russian Toolmakers Association.
This year – for the first time - Rosmould | Rosplast presented the Pavilion of the Islamic Republic of Iran with the largest producers of polymer raw materials: Marun Petrochemical Co, Ghadeer Petrochemical Company, Tabriz Petrochemical Co, Persian Gulf Petrochemical Industry Commercial Company, Persian Gulf Petrochemical Industries Company, AryaSasol Polymer Company, Eurasia Trading Company.
On the first day Rosmould | Rosplast 2022 was honored by the presence of Kazem Jalali, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Islamic Republic of Iran to the Russian Federation. Mr. Ambassador delivered an official greeting to the participants of Rosmould | Rosplast 2022, noting the important role of trade fairs in the development and strengthening of relations between the two powers. The Ambassador completed his visit with a tour along the exposition.
Exhibitor list of Rosmould | Rosplast 2022 is available on the official website.
Fringe programme with the industry experts
Rosmould | Rosplast trade fairs offer not only a diverse exposition of manufacturers and suppliers of molding equipment and tools, 3D technologies, equipment and materials for processing and manufacturing of plastic products, but also a rich business program.
This year Rosmould | Rosplast had two conference areas: a three-day 3D-TECH Additive Technology Forum was held in Conference Area 1, Hall 5 as a part of 3D-TECH Special Exposition. The Forum was dedicated to the current topics of import substitution in the Russian industry, innovative developments and development prospects in the field of industrial and professional 3D printing.
A scientific session on the use of additive technologies in medicine was held for the first time within the framework of 3D-TECH Additive Technology Forum. The session was organized under the auspices of Association of Specialists in 3D Printing in Medicine and was chaired by Director of Novosibirsk Research Institute of Traumatology and Orthopedics named after Ya.L. Tsiv’yan, Ph.D. Andrey Korytkin and director of Russian Scientific Research Institute of Traumatology and Orthopedics named after R. R. Vreden (St. Petersburg), Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor Rashid Tikhilov. LOGEEKs Medical Systems Engineering Company was the Technological partner of the session. The scientific session consisted of three sections and aroused keen interest among the audience.
Three other events took place in Conference Area 2, Hall 6:
- On June 7, PlastForum was conducted for the first time and supported by the Union of Plastic Processors and polymerphys IK testing laboratory. In the format of discussions and presentations the participants discussed the issues of import substitution and adaptation to new conditions in the plastics industry as well as increasing the efficiency of production of plastic products.
- On June 8, Technical Conference “Injection molding of plastics. Molds, technologies, equipment” was held for the audience of designers, engineers, technologists, production and foundry workers, adjusters of injection molding machines, quality control specialists. The conference consisted of two sessions: “Molds and tooling. Design, manufacture, service” and “Injection molding machines and peripheral equipment”.
- On the final day on June 9, Russian Toolmakers Association conducted a Practical Workshop, that considered the main issues of interaction between tool enterprises in modern conditions, maintenance, repair and restoration of technological equipment.
Official support of Rosmould | Rosplast 2022
Rosmould | Rosplast 2022 was officially supported by the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation and the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation.
BORCHE Machinery - a comprehensive implementation of efficient injection molding – was the Sponsor of registration area.
This year Parters of the fringe programme were: LOGEEKs Medical Systems Engineering Company, Association of Specialists in 3D Printing in Medicine, Novosibirsk Research Institute of Traumatology and Orthopedics named after Ya.L. Tsiv’yan, Russian Scientific Research Institute of Traumatology and Orthopedics named after R. R. Vreden, polymerphys IK, Union of Plastic Processors, Russian Toolmakers Association.
We thank everyone for participation and look forward to meeting you at Rosmould | Rosplast 2023, which will take place on June 6-8, 2023 in IEC Crocus Expo (Moscow).
Watch Photo Gallery